- Single Dose Cohorts-Healthy male and/or female non-child bearing subjects between the
ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Repeat Dose Cohort-Healthy male and/or female non-child bearing subjects between the
ages of 18 and less than 65 years, inclusive.
- Presence or history of muscle disease (eg, polymyositis or rhabdomyolysis).
- Weight loss or gain of >5% within 30 days of Screening, as reported by subject.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
immunologic, metabolic urologic, dermatologic, renal, allergic disease (including drug
allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of
dosing) and any other major disease.