ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients aged 18 years
- Having been informed of the objectives and conduct of the research and having signed a written informed consent to participate
- Consulting or being hospitalized for cutaneous psoriasis (clinical diagnosis) justifying the prescription of a major systemic therapy and for whom cutaneous psoriasis is the main reason for systemic treatment and belonging to one of the two following groups:
- Patients exposed to a major conventional systemic therapy (methotrexate or cyclosporine, excluding biotherapies) since at least 3 months and for which there are no plans to institute treatment with biotherapy in the next 6 months : non-exposed group.
- Patients exposed to a biological therapy (infliximab, adalimumab, etanercept, ustekinumab and other biotherapy entering the market) : exposed group.
- Patients for whom cutaneous psoriasis is not the main reason for systemic treatment:
treatment justified by psoriatic arthritis, concomitant Crohn's disease ...;
- Patients unable to comply with the planned cohort monitoring or whose follow-up is
expected to be difficult.
- Patient for whom the treatment given at baseline cannot be identified (Patient
participating to a double-blind trialinvolving biotherapies for example).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina