- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Women must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including clinically significant drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.
Herbal supplements and hormone replacement therapy must be discontinued 28 days prior
to the first dose of study medication. As an exception, acetaminophen/paracetamol may
be used at doses of ?1 g/day. Limited use of non-prescription medications that are
not believed to affect subject safety or the overall results of the study may be
permitted on a case-by-case basis following approval by the sponsor.