ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Women must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including clinically significant drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication. Herbal
supplements and hormone replacement therapy must be discontinued 28 days prior to the
first dose of study medication. As an exception, acetaminophen/paracetamol may be used
at doses of ≤1 g/day. Limited use of non-prescription medications that are not
believed to affect subject safety or the overall results of the study may be permitted
on a case-by-case basis following approval by the sponsor.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey