ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 55 years
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >45 kg (99 lbs).
- Baseline orthostatic hypotension defined as a ≥20 mm Hg reduction in systolic blood
pressure (SBP), a ≥10 mm Hg reduction in diastolic blood pressure (DBP) or the
development of significant postural symptoms (dizziness, lightheadedness, vertigo)
when going from the supine to standing position.
- Subjects who are currently prescribed and/or taking nitrates or nitric oxide donors in
any form on either a regular or intermittent basis.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario