ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Current cigarette smokers
- Males or females of non-child bearing potential, who are between the minimum legal age for smoking (approximately 18 or 19 years, depending on local jurisdiction) and 55 years, inclusive, and who are motivated to stop smoking.
- Subjects must have smoked an average of at least 10 cigarettes per day during the past year and during the month prior to the prescreening assessment for entry, with no period of abstinence greater than 3 months in the past year.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, or neurologic disease that may
compromise their ability to safely participate in the study.
- Active suicidal ideation or history of suicidal behaviors within the past 5 years
prior to the screening visit.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Toronto, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
- Sherbrooke, Quebec