- Male and female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 30 and 70
years with and without a diagnosis of Type 2 diabetes mellitus (according to the
American Diabetes Association guidelines).
- Subjects with poor lipid control as confirmed by laboratory tests.
- BMI of 30 to 40 Kg/m2 and a total body weight of >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing).
- Levels of blood enzymes indicating pancreatitis or elevated liver function enzymes
outside of the laboratory's reference range as confirmed by laboratory tests.
- Subjects with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.