- Male and /or post-menopausal female subjects aged 60 years or above.
- Diagnosis of wet Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) plus rapid recent vision
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legal
- Pregnant females; breastfeeding females; and females of childbearing potential.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- Current or previous significant other ocular disease in the study eye, as determined
by the investigator.