ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically proven recurrent or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the gastrointestinal tract
- Minimum age of 18 years
- ECOG Performance status 0-2
- Life expectancy >3 months
- Presence of measurable or evaluable disease by RECIST
- Prior adjuvant chemotherapy without S-1, oxaliplatin and irinotecan is allowed if more than 4 weeks elapsed since completion of chemotherapy.
- More than 4 weeks since completion of prior radiotherapy (measurable or evaluable lesions should be outside the radiation field)
- Adequate organ functions
- Patients must sign an informed consent indicating that they are aware of the investigational nature of the study in keeping with the policy of the hospital
- Patients treated previously with S-1, oxaliplatin, or irinotecan as adjuvant
- Patients with CNS metastases or carcinomatous leptomeningitis or neurologic disease.
- Patients with active infection, severe heart disease, uncontrollable hypertension or
diabetes mellitus, myocardial infarction during the preceding 6 months, pregnancy, or
- Any previous or concurrent malignancy other than non-melanoma skin cancer or in situ
cancer of uterine cervix
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in