ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy Japanese subjects between the ages of 20 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Significant psychiatric disorder, recurrent episodes of severe depression, or subjects
with serious suicidal risk per criteria.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential who are unwilling or
unable to use an acceptable method of nonhormonal contraception as outlined in this
protocol from at least 14 days prior to the first dose of study medication and for 28
days after the last dose of study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE