- Healthy subjects including males between the ages of 18 and 55 years. Females of non
childbearing potential .
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or the appropriate time based on the elimination characteristics of the