- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests). Women must be of non
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27.0 to 35.0 kg/m2 (Part A) or 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2 (Part B);
and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including clinically significant drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Subject with any contraindication to midazolam according to the country specific
labeling or subject with previous intolerance or allergy to benzodiazepines
(applicable to Part B of study only).
- Subjects who were enrolled in Part A are excluded from participation in Part B of this
- Subjects who have previously participated in a study with PF-06282999.