- Healthy, males or females of non-child bearing potential, who are between 18 and 55
- Intermittent or persistent allergic rhinitis that is associated with perennial or
seasonal allergen reactivity at screening as determined by a positive specific IgE
level ≥1 KU/L to at least one of the following common allergens: dust mite
(Dermatophagoides farinae or Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus), cat, dog, mold
(Alternaria), Bermuda grass, common ragweed, oak, Timothy grass or elm.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, or neurologic
disease that may compromise their ability to safely participate in the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant pulmonary disease (including allergic
and non-allergic asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD], cystic
fibrosis, bronchiectasis, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, tuberculosis, pulmonary
fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, or others).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant autoimmune disease (including
rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, ulcerative colitis, or others).