- Healthy lactating females between the ages of 18 and 45 years (inclusive) who are
actively breast-feeding or expressing breast milk and are at least 12 weeks post
- Subjects must be willing to temporarily discontinue breast feeding their infants
before the Day 1 evening dose through to 42 hours after the last dose
- History of significant adverse reaction to pregabalin or gabapentin.
- Subjects pregnant or unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle guidelines
presented in the protocol during the study period and through the follow-up visit.
- Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric
(including post natal depression), neurologic or allergic disease (including drug
allergies, but excluding untreated asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of