ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Patients with newly diagnosed AF detected on electrocardiogram (ECG), holter recordings or event recorder with a duration > 30 seconds, 3 months before inclusion or
2. Patients with a history of diagnosed AF, with no regular control at a cardiologist for AF in the last 2 years and referred by a (non-)cardiologic medical specialist for new diagnostics or therapeutic issue;
3. Age ≥18 years.
1. No electrocardiographic objectified AF;
2. Unstable heart failure defined as NYHA IV or heart failure necessitating hospital
admission < 3 months before inclusion;
3. Acute coronary syndrome (acute myocardial infarction or instable angina pectoris, with
two of the following characteristics: chest pain and/ or ischemic electrocardiographic
changes, and/ or cardiac enzyme rise) < 3 months before inclusion;
4. Untreated hyperthyroidism or < 3 months euthyroidism before inclusion;
5. Foreseen pacemaker, internal cardioverter defibrillator, and/ or cardiac
6. Cardiac surgery ≤ 3 months before inclusion;
7. Planned cardiac surgery;
8. Regular control and treatment, also for AF, at another specialized outpatient cardiac
9. Patient is not able to fill in the questionnaires;
10. Participation in other clinical study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Calgary, Alberta