ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male subjects and female of non-childbearing potential subjects between the ages of 18 and 55.
- BMI between 18.5 to 32 kg/m2.
- Total body weight ≥40 kg and ≤120 kg.
- Previous treatment with an antibody within 6 months prior to Day 1.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey