- Healthy male and/or female subjects between ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec or other clinically significant abnormalities
- History of risk factors for QT prolongation or torsades de pointes.
- Pregnant or nursing women; women of childbearing potential unwilling or unable to use
an acceptable method of nonhormonal contraception from at least 14 days prior to first
dose until completion of follow-up.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs, vitamins and dietary supplements within
7 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to first dose of trial medication.
- Any clinically significant infections within past 3 months or evidence of infection in
past 7 days.