ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec or other clinically significant abnormalities
- History of risk factors for QT prolongation or torsades de pointes.
- Pregnant or nursing women; women of childbearing potential unwilling or unable to use
an acceptable method of nonhormonal contraception from at least 14 days prior to first
dose until completion of follow-up.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs, vitamins and dietary supplements within
7 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to first dose of trial medication.
- Any clinically significant infections within past 3 months or evidence of infection in
past 7 days.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in