ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adults diagnosed with moderate to severe RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Diagnosis of RA based on the American College of Rheumatology 1987 revised criteria.
- Treatment with an oral stable weekly dose of Methotrexate (MTX) (15-25 mg/week, administered as a single dose [SD]) for a minimum of 4 doses (4 weeks)
- Blood dyscrasias including confirmed: Hemoglobin <9 g/dL or Hematocrit <30%; White
blood cell count <3.0 x 109/L; Absolute neutrophil count <1.2 x 109/L; Platelet count
<100 x 109/L
- Evidence or history of clinically significant infections within the past 6 months (eg,
those requiring hospitalization, requiring parenteral antimicrobial therapy, or those
with recurrent oral or genital herpes, recurrent herpes zoster, or any infection
otherwise judged by the investigator to have the potential for exacerbation by
participation in the trial.
- Total bilirubin, AST (aspartate aminotransferase) or ALT (alanine aminotransferase)
more than 1.2 times the upper limit of normal at the Screening visit, or a history of
clinically significant elevated liver function tests (LFTs) while on current MTX dose
or chronic liver disease, recent or active hepatitis.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama