- Healthy subjects.
- Non-dependent, recreational opioid users. (Must use opioid for non-therapeutic
purposes on at least 10 occassions within the last year before Screening Visit, and
at least once in 8 weeks before the Screening Visit.
- Diagnosis of substance and/or alcohol dependence.
- Subject has participated in, is currently participating in, or is seeking treatment
for substance and/or alcohol related disorder.
- History of sleep apnea.
- Positive urine drug screen (UDS) for other that marijuana.
- Positive for Hepatitis B or C and HIV on Screening.