ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy subjects.
- Non-dependent, recreational opioid users. (Must use opioid for non-therapeutic purposes on at least 10 occassions within the last year before Screening Visit, and at least once in 8 weeks before the Screening Visit.
- Diagnosis of substance and/or alcohol dependence.
- Subject has participated in, is currently participating in, or is seeking treatment
for substance and/or alcohol related disorder.
- History of sleep apnea.
- Positive urine drug screen (UDS) for other that marijuana.
- Positive for Hepatitis B or C and HIV on Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey