ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years (inclusive):Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- A positive urine drug screen
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec or a QRS interval >120 msec at Screening. If
QTc exceeds 450 msec, or QRS exceeds 120 msec, the ECG should be repeated two more
times and the average of the three QTc values should be used to determine the
subject's eligibility. Subjects with one of the following currently in the past 6
months: myocardial infarction, congenital long QT syndrome, torsades de pointes or
clinically significant ventricular arrhythmias.
- Pregnant or nursing females and females of childbearing potential including those with
tubal ligation. To be considered for enrollment, women of 45 to 55 years of age who
are postmenopausal (defined as being amenorrheic for at least 2 years) must have
confirmatory FSH test results at Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas