ABOUT THIS STUDY
- A Healthy Male Volunteer between 18 and 55 years of age inclusive
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50kg
- A signed informed consent document
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular,hepatic,psychiatric, neurologic, or
- A positive urine drug or urine cotinine screen.
- Concurrent use of herbal or prescription medications or treatment with an
investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives preceding first dose of study
- Subjects whose occupation requires exposure to radiation or monitoring of radiation
- Subjects with a history of irregular bowel movements (eg, regular episodes of diarrhea
or constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or lactose intolerance).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey