- A Healthy Male Volunteer between 18 and 55 years of age inclusive
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50kg
- A signed informed consent document
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular,hepatic,psychiatric, neurologic, or
- A positive urine drug or urine cotinine screen.
- Concurrent use of herbal or prescription medications or treatment with an
investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives preceding first dose of study
- Subjects whose occupation requires exposure to radiation or monitoring of radiation
- Subjects with a history of irregular bowel movements (eg, regular episodes of diarrhea
or constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or lactose intolerance).