ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy females of non-child bearing potential between the ages of 18 and 65 years old.
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 32.0 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- A signed informed consent document.
- Any evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- A positive urine drug screen.
- Pregnant or nursing females.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives of the first
dose of study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in