ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Laboratory personnel (inclusive of Pfizer staff) who work directly with pathogenic Neisseria meningitidis in the context of the bivalent rLP2086 vaccine development program.
2. Male or female subject aged ≥18 to ≤65 years at the time of enrollment.
3. Negative urine pregnancy test.
1. Subjects receiving any allergen immunotherapy with a nonlicensed product or receiving
allergen immunotherapy with a licensed product and are not on stable maintenance
2. A known or suspected defect of the immune system that would prevent an immune response
to the vaccine, such as subjects with congenital or acquired defects in B cell
function or those receiving immunosuppressive therapy. Subjects with terminal
complement deficiency are excluded from participation in this study.
3. Significant neurological disorder or history of seizure (excluding simple febrile
4. Current chronic use of systemic antibiotics.
5. Received any investigational drugs, vaccines, or devices within 28 days before
administration of the first study vaccination.
6. Any neuroinflammatory or autoimmune condition, including, but not limited to,
transverse myelitis, uveitis, optic neuritis, and multiple sclerosis.
7. Prior receipt of any vaccine specifically targeting fHBP or LP2086 antigens.
8. History of microbiologically proven disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hackensack, New Jersey