ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy, nonsmoking, male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2.
- Total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- An ALT or AST measurement >2 times the ULN.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec or a QRS interval >120 msec at Screening.
- Subjects at increased risk if dosed with moxifloxacin, according to the product label
- History of risk factors of QT prolongation or torsades de pointes, congenital deafness
and family history of sudden death.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut