- Healthy, nonsmoking, male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2.
- Total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- An ALT or AST measurement >2 times the ULN.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec or a QRS interval >120 msec at Screening.
- Subjects at increased risk if dosed with moxifloxacin, according to the product label
- History of risk factors of QT prolongation or torsades de pointes, congenital deafness
and family history of sudden death.