- Male, between the ages of 18 and 55.
- Non-smoking for at least 1 year before Screening.
- Willing and able to provide informed consent.
- Have a BMI between 18 to 30kg/m2.
- Willing and able to comply all study procedures.
- Have adequate organ function
- Sexually active patients must be willing to use an acceptable method of contraception.
- History of any illness that might confound the results of the study or pose an
additional risk in administering study medication to the subject.
- Current use of prescription medication or regular treatment with over-the-counter
- Consumption of herbal medications or dietary supplements.
- Consumption of more that than 3 units of alcoholic beverages per day.
- Consumption of more than five 240-mL servings of coffee or other caffeinated beverage.
- History of alcohol or drug abuse or addiction within 6 months of study entry.
- Participation in a clinical Study involving administration of an investigational drug
within 1 month or 5 half lives (whichever is longer).
- Donation of any blood or having had a significant loss of blood with 56 days.