ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male, between the ages of 18 and 55.
- Non-smoking for at least 1 year before Screening.
- Willing and able to provide informed consent.
- Have a BMI between 18 to 30kg/m2.
- Willing and able to comply all study procedures.
- Have adequate organ function
- Sexually active patients must be willing to use an acceptable method of contraception.
- History of any illness that might confound the results of the study or pose an
additional risk in administering study medication to the subject.
- Current use of prescription medication or regular treatment with over-the-counter
- Consumption of herbal medications or dietary supplements.
- Consumption of more that than 3 units of alcoholic beverages per day.
- Consumption of more than five 240-mL servings of coffee or other caffeinated beverage.
- History of alcohol or drug abuse or addiction within 6 months of study entry.
- Participation in a clinical Study involving administration of an investigational drug
within 1 month or 5 half lives (whichever is longer).
- Donation of any blood or having had a significant loss of blood with 56 days.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Evansville, Indiana