- Subjects that will be included in this post marketing surveillance study must be
consistent with the approved label indication of Torisel in the Philippines.
- As per approved label indication, patients diagnosed with advanced renal cell
carcinoma will be the ones eligible to participate in the study.
- The decision to prescribe Torisel will necessarily precede and will be independent of
the decision to enroll the patient into the study.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects with conditions that are contraindicated with Torisel based on the approved
local product document in the Philippines will be excluded in this study. This
condition includes: Patients with bilirubin >1.5 x ULN.