ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Met the 1987 ACR Revised Criteria for RA
2. A history of inadequate response to infliximab or adalimumab in combination with methotrexate.
3. A stable dose of oral methotrexate for at least 6 weeks before the baseline visit.
1. ACR functional class IV
2. Prior treatment with etanercept; both infliximab and adalimumab; or any
immunosuppressive biologic agent other than infliximab or adalimumab.
3. Discontinuation of infliximab or adalimumab for a primary reason other than inadequate
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama