- Patients or legally authorized representatives of pediatric patients agree to provide
written informed consent form (data privacy statement).
- Pediatric and adult patients who have been treated with Xyntha for Hemophilia A from
first approved date by KFDA, or who are planned to be newly prescribed Xyntha.
- Patients with a known history of hypersensitivity to original or reformulated Xyntha
or any component of the product.
- Patients with a known history of hypersensitivity to hamster protein.
- Patients participating in an interventional trial of any investigational drug or