- Healthy male or female (of non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of 18
and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 3 months or 5 half-lives preceding the
first dose of study medication, whichever is longer.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Any known allergies or sensitivity to drug excipients.