ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male Caucasian subjects with skin type I-III inclusive (Fitzpatrick Scale), between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Subjects must have a distance from base of scaphoid to antecubital fossa equal of greater to 26 cm on their forearms.
- Subjects who demonstrate a capsaicin -mediated neurogenic flare with a value >200 on the arbitrary Laser Doppler output at any of the time points 30, 40, 50 or 60 minutes following administration of capsaicin at Screening.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological (ie, abnormalities due to
prolonged exposure to altitude), renal), endocrine or dismetabolic, pulmonary,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic or pain condition,
dermatological or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Subjects with scars or tattoos on the forearms, or with evidence of sunburn, or
excessively hairy volar forearms.
- History of febrile illness within 5 days prior to dosing.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey