ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Healthy male or female of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years of age.
2. A body mass index (BMI) between 17.5 and 30.5 kg/m2, and a total body weight greater than 50kg (110 lbs)
1. Any condition which could possibly affect drug absorption.
2. Pregnancy or actively nursing females, or females of childbearing potential.
3. A positive urine drug screen.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey