Subjects must meet all of the following inclusion criteria to be eligible for enrollment
into the study:
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Women must be of non childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 to 35 kg/m2 inclusive; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Evidence or history of any chronic ongoing or current pulmonary disease.
- History of smoking in the past 5 years and a history of smoking more than 10 pack
years, or history or evidence of habitual use of other (non smoked) tobacco or
nicotine containing products. Active ocular disease including infection, glaucoma,
seasonal allergies, dry eye symptoms or retinal/optic nerve disease.