- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 35 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Subjects unable to tolerate pre-study Cpressor testing at screening.
- Subjects with an average pain (AUC 0 to 120 sec) in the pre-study Cpressor test of
less than or equal to 20.
- Broken skin on hands or forearms