- Have had a diagnosis of plaque-type psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris) for at least 12
months prior to the first screening procedure.
- Have a PASI score of 12 or greater AND a PGA score of 3 ("moderate") or 4 ("severe")
at Baseline (Day 1).
- Considered by dermatologist investigator to be a candidate for systemic therapy or
phototherapy of psoriasis (either naïve or history of previous treatment).
- Currently have non-plaque forms of psoriasis, eg, erythrodermic, guttate, or pustular
psoriasis, with the exception of nail psoriasis which is allowed.
- Have current drug induced psoriasis, eg, a new onset of psoriasis or an exacerbation
of psoriasis from beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, antimalarial drugs or
- Subjects who cannot discontinue systemic therapies and/or topical therapies for the
treatment of psoriasis and cannot discontinue phototherapy (UVB or PUVA) for the
study are excluded.