ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Have had a diagnosis of plaque-type psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris) for at least 12 months prior to the first screening procedure.
- Have a PASI score of 12 or greater AND a PGA score of 3 ("moderate") or 4 ("severe") at Baseline (Day 1).
- Considered by dermatologist investigator to be a candidate for systemic therapy or phototherapy of psoriasis (either naïve or history of previous treatment).
- Currently have non-plaque forms of psoriasis, eg, erythrodermic, guttate, or pustular
psoriasis, with the exception of nail psoriasis which is allowed.
- Have current drug induced psoriasis, eg, a new onset of psoriasis or an exacerbation
of psoriasis from beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, antimalarial drugs or
- Subjects who cannot discontinue systemic therapies and/or topical therapies for the
treatment of psoriasis and cannot discontinue phototherapy (UVB or PUVA) for the study
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina