ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non child bearing potential only, between the ages of 18 and 40 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18 to 28 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Subjects with maximum effort studies (peak RER >1.05) and normal exercise capacity as defined by peak VO2 ≥80% and ≤120% of predicted and no evidence of inducible ischemia or significant arrhythmia at the time of peak aerobic capacity testing 3 (±1) days prior to initiation of the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- History of smoking in the past 5 years or history or evidence of habitual use of other
(non smoked) tobacco or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of Screening or
positive cotinine test at Screening or Day -3 (±1).
- Dry eye symptoms
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in