ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male between the ages of 18 and 55 years of age inclusive
- Body mass index (BMI) between 17.5 and 30.5 kg/m2
- Willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures
- a positive urine drug screen
- a supine systolic blood pressure >140 mm Hg, or diastolic blood pressure >90 mm H.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE