- Healthy male between the ages of 18 and 55 years of age inclusive
- Body mass index (BMI) between 17.5 and 30.5 kg/m2
- Willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory
tests, and other study procedures
- a positive urine drug screen
- a supine systolic blood pressure >140 mm Hg, or diastolic blood pressure >90 mm H.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or