- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
- Women must be of non childbearing potential
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 to 35 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at Screening.
- Active ocular disease including infection, glaucoma, seasonal allergies, dry eye
symptoms, optic nerve disease or retinal disease.
- History of habitual smoking in the past 5 years or history or evidence of habitual
use of other (non smoked) tobacco or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of
Screening or positive cotinine test at Screening or Day 0