ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically documented metastatic RCC containing predominantly clear cell component.
- Previously received sunitinib in first line, 2 or more antitumor therapies subsequently and then received sunitinib for a second time.
- At least 1 cycle of sunitinib rechallenge (1 cycle= 4 weeks on/2 weeks off).
- At least 1 measurable lesion that can be accurately measured in at least 1 dimension with the longest diameter (LD) ³ 10 mm when measured by spiral computerized tomography (CT) (5-mm slice thickness contiguous) or ³ 20 mm when measured by conventional CT (10-mm slice thickness contiguous). The lesion must be ³ 2 times the size of the slice thickness per RECIST criteria.
- Life expectancy of at least 3 months.
- Patient who didn't receive Sunitinib in first line.
- Patient who received less than one line of treatment .
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Cebu City,
- Panama City,