- Histologically documented metastatic RCC containing predominantly clear cell
- Previously received sunitinib in first line, 2 or more antitumor therapies
subsequently and then received sunitinib for a second time.
- At least 1 cycle of sunitinib rechallenge (1 cycle= 4 weeks on/2 weeks off).
- At least 1 measurable lesion that can be accurately measured in at least 1 dimension
with the longest diameter (LD) ³ 10 mm when measured by spiral computerized
tomography (CT) (5-mm slice thickness contiguous) or ³ 20 mm when measured by
conventional CT (10-mm slice thickness contiguous). The lesion must be ³ 2 times the
size of the slice thickness per RECIST criteria.
- Life expectancy of at least 3 months.
- Patient who didn't receive Sunitinib in first line.
- Patient who received less than one line of treatment .