ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Females must be of non-child bearing potential and either at least 1 year post menopausal (FSH ≥40 IU/L), or have documented hysterectomy (with or without bilateral oophrectomy) at least 6 months prior to study day
- Subjects willing to defer receiving prophylactic immunizations (e.g. influenza or pneumococcal vaccines) during the study.
- Absolute lymphocyte count must be greater than or equal to the lower limit of the laboratory reference range.
- Subjects enrolled in Cohort 8 must have four Japanese grandparents born in Japan.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, , pulmonary,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic
disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing).
- History of hepatitis or positive testing for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV),
hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis B core antibody (HBc Ab) or hepatitis C
- Clinically significant abnormality on chest X-ray performed at screening or within 3
months of screening date; or history of tuberculosis or active or latent or
inadequately treated infection.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey