ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential and healthy male subjects (healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 32.0 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant infectious, hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric,
neurologic, autoimmune, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Previous exposure to a monoclonal antibody, or current use of other biologics.
- History of hypersensitivity reaction to inactive components of the study drugs or any
murine proteins or anaphylactic reactions to therapeutic drugs.
- History of tuberculosis (TB) or a positive latent TB test at Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey