- Healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential and healthy male subjects
(healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 32.0 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant infectious, hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric,
neurologic, autoimmune, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Previous exposure to a monoclonal antibody, or current use of other biologics.
- History of hypersensitivity reaction to inactive components of the study drugs or any
murine proteins or anaphylactic reactions to therapeutic drugs.
- History of tuberculosis (TB) or a positive latent TB test at Screening.