ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Immunoglobulin gamma-deficiency: Immunoglobulin gamma 1-deficiency < 2,8 g/L and/or Immunoglobulin gamma 2-deficiency < 1,15 g/L
- Age 18-65
- Immunoglobulin gamma-substitution for 6 months prior to study inclusion
- Prevenar7 or Prevenar13 given prior to study inclusion.
- Pneumovax given during a 2 year period prior to study inclusion
- Pregnancy or planning to become pregnant during the study period (4 weeks)
- Taking part in another clinical study involving drugs or vaccinations during the study
period (4 weeks).
- Taking systemic steroids, Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAID) or
- Being allergic to any substance in the vaccine.
- Acute and ongoing disease with high fever.
- Thrombocytopenia (< 100x109/L).
- Breastfeeding a baby
- The healthy controls should not have any disease with effects on the immune-system
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in