- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests). Females must be of
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable
representative, indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects
of the trial.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal (i.e recurrent uric
nephrolithiasis), endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic,
psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy)