ABOUT THIS STUDY
Children with short stature due to SGA who received treatment in the study GENASG-0021-002.
- Children who have any chronic disease requiring treatment with steroid hormone that
may affect growth promotion including estrogen, androgen, anabolic hormone, and
corticosteroids (except those for external use), and have received the treatment.
- Children who have received radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
- Children who have serious cardiac disease, renal disease, or hepatic disease.
- Children who have diabetes mellitus with a manifestation of abnormal glucose
- Children who have serious chronic disease.
- Children who have malignant tumor.
- Children who are allergic to m-cresol.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Kita-Kyushu, Fukuoka
- Maebashi, Gunma
- Asahikawa, Hokkaido
- Obihiro, Hokkaido
- Sapporo, Hokkaido
- Morioka, Iwate
- Sagamihara, Kanagawa
- Sendai, Miyagi
- Izumi, Osaka
- Hamamatsu, Shizuoka
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
- Yonago, Tottori
- Chuo, Yamanashi