ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. The patient is eligible to receive Etanercept treatment according to the Austrian SmPC.
2. The decision to treat the patient with Etanercept has been made independently by the physician and is clearly separated from the decision to include the patient in the study. The treatment decision was made in advance and is not dependent on the protocol.
3. The patient was informed about the study and gave his/her consent and signed an Independent Ethics Committee (IEC) submitted written Informed Consent form on use of the data.
4. The patient has moderately active RA, defined as a disease activity of CDAI >10 and ≤22 and/or DAS28 (CRP)>3.2 and ≤ 5.1
1. Any contraindication according to the Austrian SmPC, which includes:
A hypersensitivity to any component of Etanercept, active tuberculosis or any other
2. Patient has previously participated in this study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama