ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Males or females, aged >= 18 years at time of consent.
- Have a diagnosis of Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) of >= 6 months
- Meet the Classification Criteria of PsA (CASPAR) at time of screening
- Must not have been adequately treated with a a traditional non-biologic disease modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD).
- Concurrent treatment with methotrexate, leflunomide, or sulfasalazine allowed and required
- Must not have taken a biologic Tumour Necrosis Factor Inhibitor
- Must have 3 or more swollen joints AND 3 or more tender joints
- Must have active psoriasis skin lesions
- Have non-plaque forms of psoriasis, eg erythrodermic, guttate or pustular, with the
exception of nail psoriasis which is allowed
- Pregnant or breast feeding, females of child-bearing potential not using highly
- New York Heart Association Class III and IV congestive heart failure
- History of hypersensitivity or infusion reaction to biologic agents
- Infection with HIV, hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, or other chronic infection
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Metro Manila,