All subjects must satisfy ALL the following criteria at study entry:
- Subjects' parent(s)/Legally Acceptable Representative(s) [LAR(s)] who, in the opinion
of the investigator, can and will comply with the requirements of the protocol.
- A male or female who has received primary and booster vaccination with the MenACWY-TT
or Meningitec vaccines in studies MENACWY-TT-039 (109670) and MENACWY-TT-048 EXT: 039
Y2, 3, 4, 5 (112036), respectively.
- Written informed consent obtained from the parent(s)/LAR(s) of the subject.
- Healthy subjects as established by medical history and clinical examination before
entering into the study.
The following criteria should be checked at the time of study entry. If ANY exclusion
criterion applies, the subject must not be included in the study:
- Child in care.
- History of meningococcal disease.
- Administration of a meningococcal polysaccharide or a meningococcal polysaccharide
conjugate vaccine outside of studies MENACWY-TT-039 (109670) and MENACWY-TT-048 EXT:
039 Y2, 3, 4, 5 (112036).
- Any confirmed or suspected immunosuppressive or immunodeficient condition, based on
medical history and physical examination.
- Bleeding disorders, such as thrombocytopenia, or subjects on anti-coagulant therapy.