ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Female subjects of non-childbearing potential; Healthy subjects identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG or clinical laboratory test.
- A positive urine drug screen, urine cotinine test or alcohol breath test.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives preceding the
first dose of study medication.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives prior to the first dose of study medication. All antacid agents must be
discontinued 28 days prior to the first dose of study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario