- Provision of signed and dated, written informed consent prior to any study-specific
- Healthy male and female (of non-child bearing potential) Chinese subjects, with
suitable veins for cannulation or repeated venipuncture
- BMI 19 to 24 kg/m2 inclusive and weigh at least 50 kg and no more than 100 kg.
- Any clinical condition requiring the regular use of any medication.
- Consumption of alcohol, drug, tobacco (cigarettes).
- Sensitive to any food, or any serious reaction to carbapenem, cephalosporin, or other
- Severe medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality.
- Blood donation.
- 12 lead ECG abnormal.