ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Provision of signed and dated, written informed consent prior to any study-specific procedures.
- Healthy male and female (of non-child bearing potential) Chinese subjects, with suitable veins for cannulation or repeated venipuncture
- BMI 19 to 24 kg/m2 inclusive and weigh at least 50 kg and no more than 100 kg.
- Any clinical condition requiring the regular use of any medication.
- Consumption of alcohol, drug, tobacco (cigarettes).
- Sensitive to any food, or any serious reaction to carbapenem, cephalosporin, or other
- Severe medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality.
- Blood donation.
- 12 lead ECG abnormal.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo