- Healthy male subjects and/or healthy female subjects of non-child bearing potential
between the ages of 18 and 55 years (inclusive). Healthy is defined as no clinically
relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical
examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurements, 12-lead ECG and
clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight > 50 kg (110
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for males.