- KRAS and NRAS wild type metastatic colorectal cancer
- Progression following treatment for colorectal cancer with irinotecan, oxaliplatin and
fluoropyrimidine therapy in the metastatic setting.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group [ECOG] Performance Status of 0, 1, or 2
- At least one measurable lesion by Response Evaluation Criterion in Solid Tumors
- More than 2 prior cytotoxic chemotherapy regimens for metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Prior treatment with a PI3K, mTOR, AKT or EGFR inhibitor
- Patients who have discontinued treatment with prior irinotecan therapy due to
- Prior radiation to the pelvis or abdomen
- Patients with history of interstitial lung disease.