ABOUT THIS STUDY
- For Group 1 specific: Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- For Group 2 specific: Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 56 and 75 years, inclusive. Subjects must be in reasonably good health as determined by the investigator based on a detailed medical history, full physical examination (including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement), 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests. Subjects with mild, chronic, stable disease (eg, osteoarthritis) may be enrolled if deemed medically prudent by the investigator. In order to ensure an age range relevant to the osteoarthritis (OA) population, at least 50% of the subjects enrolled in these cohorts must be 60 years of age and above at Screening.
- For Group 2 specific: Subjects taking daily prescription or non-prescription medications for management of acceptable chronic medical conditions must be on a stable dose of these, as defined by non change in dose for the 3 months prior to the first dose of study medication and no planned changes during the conduct of the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey